Monday, October 22, 2012

White Denim - Post Labor Day

In our house we don't pay attention to the "no white" rule after Labor Day. Someone once told me that it's a fashion forward, not a fashion faux pas and I have repeated that saying ever since :-) We are trying to get a few more wears out of the white skinny jeans, before they are too small.  Many moms have asked me how Ellie keeps her white jeans clean. The answer is, she doesn't. At the end of the day when we have hit the park or had snacks in the stroller there are always a few stains. I always spray them down with Dreft spray before I put them in the wash and they come out looking as good as new! For music class Ellie this week E wore the white skinnies with a light weight coral jacket. It was the perfect Fall day and this outfit worked great!

Stripped Shirt: 7 for All Mankind- Marshalls
Jacket: Tory Burch 
White Skinny Jeans- Gap
Black Ballet Flats- Target

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment