Sunday, October 7, 2012

Summer Staples-Our Two Favs


We are having an Indian summer here in the Pacific Northwest. The leaves are starting to turn, but our afternoons are sunny and beautiful and in the low 70's! E has two staples in her wardrobe that she has worn mutliple times a week for the past couple of months, her denim jacket and her Salt-water sandals.

Summer doesn't really start in our neck of the woods until the end of July. Even when the weather warms up, we still have chilly mornings and evenings around here! The denim jacket is perfect, it's light weight and goes with just about everything except denim color jeans.... E's just not a denim on denim kind of girl :-) I purchased her jacket from Gap in late Spring using a gift card she had received for her birthday. The denim jacket is one of those items that never goes on sale, so I waited until they had a friends and family 30% off promotion!




 I have always loved Salt-water sandals and I can remember wearing them myself as a little girl. I like them because they are comfortable and went with her entire summer wardrobe! I went to Nordstrom the Friday before Memorial Day and bought her the sandals in white. I like buying shoes from Nordstrom because they have great customer service and an excellent return policy if something happens to the shoe!

 
 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment