Monday, October 8, 2012

First Day of "School"

Last week Ellie started her first day of "school." It's really more of a mommy and me preschool class, but it still seemed like a big milestone to me! Of course the first day outfit was fun to plan out. At first I was hoping to find a good deal on a cute smocked apple dress, but one just never came along! Instead, we opted for a cute little plaid skirt and button up that I recently purchased at H&M. The skirt is a little big, (H&M kids always runs big) but that just means she will be able to wear it for a while :-) Ellie, was also really excited to wear her new boots. I found them at the Children's Place Outlet and it was perfect because I had a gift card to there that I hadn't used yet!







Shirt: H&M $9.95
  Skirt: H&M $14.95
                              Boots: Children's Place Outlet $24.99
 Tights: H&M $5.95

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie is so adorable and you do such an amazing job dressing her! And what's great is she seems to LOVE her fasion too!

    ReplyDelete