Friday, October 5, 2012

Everyday Ellie


It's never to early too start dressing well! Since the day my daughter was born I have loved picking out her outfit each morning. I'm a stay at home mom, so I am always on a budget. I love finding deals and picking out classic pieces that will last through many washes and can be mixed and matched! Ellie's style is pretty simple and classic, but she has an aunt that works in the fashion industry that sends her things with a little flair, I love that :-) I'm not a photographer by any means, in fact I'm still just trying to figure out how my DSLR works. I do love taking pictures though, so while they may not be perfect they capture our days :-) This blog is about is about everyday Ellie and the cute little outfits that she wears!

ELLIE.
 
Dress: Gap Outlet $12.99
Shoes: TOMS birthday gift
 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment